May 27, 2009

SGA Update

For some reason, Fr. Flood approves of me, and I will be a dorm-daddy at SGA next year. A key part of the two-day interview, quoted verbatim:

Sunday, 24 May
Fr. Flood: "Do you smoke?"
John: "Yes... (Grinning and shaking his head, as if he can't believe the absurdity of his smoking) but, that won't be a problem."

Monday, 25 May
Fr. Flood: "I'm so glad that you don't smoke."

So! There it is. Right now, Luke is definitely coming back. Beebe and Archer are definitely gone. Schultz and Burger (Sp?) are not sure whether they'll be back or not. Please send some prayers my way if y'all can.
Oh yes, and rumor has it that JEK has met his future wife. Wild, huh?

1 comment:

Lord Bloch said...

Now that's some great news m'boy!
I'm also very very glad that you put in the tags "smoking" and "ring by spring."

Good luck out there next year Sercer!