June 12, 2009

Poll?

A. I smoke fewer than a thirteen cigarettes per day: less than one hour per day.
B. I drink fewer than four Crushers per day: less than three hours per day.
C. I run fewer than forty minutes per day.
D. The Cappuccino Bar is open only from 9:30-1:30, and I am enjoying a delicious iced mocha for only about thirty of those minutes. (They never last more than fifteen mintues!)
E. I have not ran while smoking yet this summer.
F. I make, at most, one grease-fest per day (fewer than twenty minutes per day, thanks to the fabulous stove in our apartment).
G. I am passed out, on average, only five to seven hours per day--but, I doubt that other people are awake during the times I am passed out. Also, it would be wrong to say that I am 'still' when I am 'passed out'--I do breathe occaisonally, or snore, or cuddle closer to Mike Horan, etc., when I am 'passed out.'
H. I doubt that most people voting could 'find' me, in a manner of speaking, no matter what I was doing. It seems that H is a pointless option for people.

1 comment:

Lord Bloch said...

What are you doing for the other twelve hours of the day?