May 4, 2010

Kid say dem crazy thangs

My Kids today:


Kids: Mr. Bloch do you still get grounded?

Mr. Bloch: Yes.

Kids: For what?

Mr. Bloch: Not Cleaning my room.
















--------------------------------------------

Susie (a female student wearing copious amounts of men's cologne):
Mr. Bloch can you help me with the shading on this object?

Mr. Bloch: I can't talk to you right now.
I can't handle the amount of cologne you're wearing.


















----------------------------------------------

Jenny, who could be one of the "plastics" from Mean Girls, made some pop culture reference in class.

Mr. Bloch: Jenny, you're a nerd.

Jenny: No I'm not! (indignantly)

Mr. Bloch: Saaaaay it.

Jenny: I'm a nerd... (quietly)

Mr. Bloch: Loud and Proud

Jenny: I'M A NERD!!!

-----------------------------------------------------

Katie: Mr. Bloch, have you been letting your hair grow long?

Mr. Bloch: Eh what?

Katie: You're starting to look like Elvis.
















----------------------------------------------

Chris: Mr. Bloch, did you used to have long hair?

2 comments:

Leah Alexandra said...

Love it!

Hughes said...

Gotta say, it doesn't seem so much as kids saying crazy things but more Mr. Bloch done said dat stuff... or whatever...
Who are you?