May 23, 2010

Southwest Update

A small piece of the desert flew into my eye while driving today.



Then I sang Neutral Milk Hotel, which led me to the next stage of my journey: hitting up the BK Lounge. Josh Neu, Peter Kane, and Sercer mentioned one afternoon's return from Nashville the glory that is BKL, ever since that fateful afternoon I have been a believer.




In other news, some masses in Arizona are commonly called "guitar mass."

ONE MORE WEEK OF SCHOOL.

 Yesterday I spat game with a pidgeon and a palm tree; they were both fairly coy.  48 hour mohawk.
















Okay: Way to go Cheltz on being the best blogger. You and your posts are legit (even though you may not have recently posted up at the BK Lounge).

Summer Plans:

  • Going to be in DC June and maybe July
  • Going to Mary Pat and Sam's wedding (July 3rd)
  • Passing through Texas and other states on the way to and fro DC

No comments: